2011 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This beautiful Proof Silver Libertad comes packaged in the original mint capsule. A mintage of 10,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 12, 2015
I purchase libertad coins - particularly the proofs - for their beauty - the lower mintage factor - the bullion investment - and the history of the mint . In the end - for me - it's the beauty of the coins. I am not a professional coin dealer - or an expert coin collector - i focus on what appeals to me personally - and the overall value of the purchase. Libertad coins meet those standards for me - as an amateur coin collector.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.