2011 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad Proof (In Capsule)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful Proof Silver Libertad comes packaged in the original mint capsule. A mintage of 10,000 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Silver Libertad in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2011 1 oz Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 12, 2015
I purchase libertad coins - particularly the proofs - for their beauty - the lower mintage factor - the bullion investment - and the history of the mint . In the end - for me - it's the beauty of the coins. I am not a professional coin dealer - or an expert coin collector - i focus on what appeals to me personally - and the overall value of the purchase. Libertad coins meet those standards for me - as an amateur coin collector.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.