- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 23,761 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $100 face value.
- Reverse: A koala perched in a tree.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Platinum Koala in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
These coins offer a great way to diversify your portfolio by adding Platinum to your holdings. Add this popular Australian Platinum Koala to your cart today!
The Perth Mint opened its operations in 1899 and is a member of an elite group of world mints whose pure Gold, Silver and Platinum legal tender coins are trusted without question. Known for stunning quality reflects the importance of the mint's traditional skills, and through the use of modern treatments such as color and gilding, they demonstrate the mint's canny ability to set new market trends.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 18, 2014
This attractive 1996 1 oz Koala coin is a must for Platinum investors and collectors. A great acquisition and/or addition to the popular 1990's limited series of low mintage Australian Platinum Koala coins.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.