2000 Great Britain Gold £5 Sovereign MS-68 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin has been certified by PCGS as being in Mint State-68 condition. This special label was made for the first 100 coins struck of this date. A low mintage of just 10,000 coins also adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of the rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- Coin has been marked as the 84th coin struck.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your cart.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add this 2000 Gold British Sovereign coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.