$1 Indian Head Gold Type 2 (Cleaned)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This is the smallest Gold coin ever produced by the U.S. Mint, at just 15 mm in diameter. These coins are perfect candidates for jewelry pieces!
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- This listing can contains coins with the following issues: cleaned, polished, ex-jewelry, burned, slightly damaged, etc.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Indian Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 11, 2017
Date:Mar 1, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.