2011 2-Coin 5 oz Silver ATB Set Gettysburg & Glacier BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis two-coin ATB set allows you to continue building your collection with the Gettysburg and Glacier Park coins!
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver, for a total of 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- For orders of nine or fewer sets, coins will come in individual capsules. Sets ordered in multiples of 10 will come in mint-issued tubes. Sets ordered in multiples of 100 will come in mint-issued "Monster Boxes." Sets delivered in mint-issued tubes and/or "Monster Boxes" will not include individual capsules.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Glacier ATB: Image of a bison in front of Reynolds Mountain, behind a mountain goat, the park's symbol, surrounded by "Glacier," "Montana," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date. Gettysburg ATB: Depicts the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which is located on the battle line of the Union Army at Cemetery Ridge. Inscriptions are "Gettysburg," "Pennsylvania," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rims are each engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Add a beautiful display box to your cart to display your Silver ATBs in style.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this great looking coin to your collection today!
The Gettysburg National Military Park coin shows the 72nd Pennsylvania Infantry Monument, which stands less than a mile from Soldiers' National Cemetery. This monument was constructed to honor soldiers who fell at the Battle of Gettysburg in July 1863. The statue now stands guard over nearly 10,000 American soldiers laid to rest at Gettysburg.
Glacier National Park, on the U.S.-Canadian border, gained federal protected status Feb. 22, 1897 and consists of more than a million acres. With more than 7,000 feet of elevation variance across the park, there is a wide range of climates and microclimates, adding to the variety of plants and animals that can be found in the park.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 18, 2011
Date:May 11, 2011
I just received my 5 coin set of the 2010 America the Beautiful 5 oz silver coins, and I am very glad I bought APMEX. These are absolutely stunning, and far superior to any others I have seen anywhere else. Even the packaging was phenomenal. I would put these up against any others in the country. These would win by a landslide. Thank you to everyone at APMEX!!! Signed, One Happy Camper!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.