2008-W 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo MS-70 NGC (ER, Registry Set)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2008-W 1/2 oz Gold buffalo has a low mintage of only 16,908 coins adding to its collectibility. 2008 was the only year that fractional Gold Buffalos were minted!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases designation guarantees that this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of its release.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this beautiful 1/2 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review