2011 Mexico 1/2 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMexican Proof Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. Due to their limited mintage, Gold Libertads are rarely seen in the U.S.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add the 2011 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 16, 2014
This is certainly one of the most beautiful coins in the world, especially in proof. Apmex delivery was quick and well packaged as always. I have to say a word about the condition of this coin, it is superb. I've examined it closely and can't find a flaw in it. Certainly a candidate for certification. Apmex doesn't cherry pick and this amazing specimen demonstrates that. Where else can you find this item at all, let alone in this condition. Thanks Apmex.
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.