2011 Mexico 1/2 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Mexican Proof Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. Due to their limited mintage, Gold Libertads are rarely seen in the U.S.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Display your Gold Libertad in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add the 2011 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 16, 2014
This is certainly one of the most beautiful coins in the world, especially in proof. Apmex delivery was quick and well packaged as always. I have to say a word about the condition of this coin, it is superb. I've examined it closely and can't find a flaw in it. Certainly a candidate for certification. Apmex doesn't cherry pick and this amazing specimen demonstrates that. Where else can you find this item at all, let alone in this condition. Thanks Apmex.
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.