1934-A (G-Chicago) $500 FRN VF-30 PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note from the Chicago district. Great note for a high denomination currency set!
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- This note comes housed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Lightly circulated $500 note from Series 1934-A certified Very Fine-30.
- Notated for having a Corner Tear that does not detract from the overall appearance.
- Last printed in 1945 and features a portrait of President William McKinley.
Due to the limited numbers printed, these notes have become popular with currency collectors over the years. Add this 1934-A $500 Federal Reserve Note from Chicago to your cart today!
Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #2202-G.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.