2010 Pitcairn Island 1 oz Silver $2 Tiger (Paw Print Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This hard-to-find coin features the endangered Siberian Tiger struck in .999 fine silver, and displayed in an innovative box along with a numbered certificate of authenticity. With a limited mintage of 20,000 coins, these are a great collector's item.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a custom-molded “Tiger Paw Print” Display case, featuring a paw print of a Tiger in the snow and symbolizing the Lunar Year of the Tiger. Also includes an individually numbered certificate of authenticity issued by the New Zealand Mint.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf Effigy of Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II Sovereign of the Commonwealth of the Pitcairn Islands.
- Reverse: Full-color printed image of a Siberian Tiger running in the snow. Now protected, it is the biggest of the eight tiger subspecies living.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Pitcairn Island government.
Pick up this unique, Siberian Tiger coin struck in 1 oz of Silver as an addition to your coin collection. Add this 2010 Pitcairn Island 1 oz Silver Tiger Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.