2009 Australia 1 oz Gold Lunar Ox Proof (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The second release within the Australian Lunar Series II features the Year of the Ox. The Ox makes a bold statement with its amazing design and carries an advantage for investors with a low mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a Perth Mint presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, face value and Gold weight and purity.
- Reverse: Ox lying on grass with bamboo branches and the Chinese character for "Ox" above and “Year of the Ox” below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add this beautifully designed coin to your cart today!
People born under the Year of the Ox (1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997 and 2009) are believed to be calm, confident and determined, which allows them to be great leaders.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Feb 4, 2016
This coin stands out as superb. The artistry of the calm, strong bull in repose under the bamboo is telling. Beautiful design. The Chinese Kanji is excellently placed between the horns in the back of the head, as the protective halo symbol of this great spirit. This coin is tremendous power in repose. The mighty bull gets the job done and rests. And the coin is so shiny it is like looking into a mirror. Wonderful coin!!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.