2007-W 2-Coin Proof Platinum Eagle Set PF-70 NGC (10th Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 10th anniversary set contains a 2007 Proof 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle and a 2007 Reverse Proof 1/2 oz Platinum Eagle certified by NGC as Perfect 70 with the Early Releases designation.
- Contains two 1/2 oz .9995 fine Platinum American Eagles.
- Mintage figures of a maximum of 30,000 sets of which only around 20,000 were sold.
- The Early Releases designation ensures that the coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: John Mercanti's design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your holders with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 29, 2016
What an unbelievably beautiful set of coins that represent the beauty of freedom and the United States of America! Secondly , thank you for outstanding value once again! Its no wonder why your company remains the leader in the numismatic field. G, Miami
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.