2010 5-Coin 5 oz Silver ATB Set MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Only a very small percentage of America the Beautiful coins have been given the prestigious grade of MS-69 Deep Mirror Prooflike by PCGS. Here is your chance to own a set of all five 2010 America the Beautiful coins that have received this distinction!
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 25 oz of Silver.
- All 5 coins are graded an MS-69 DMPL by PCGS.
- All 5 coins have First Strike designation, guaranteeing the coins to be struck within the first 30 days of production.
- The set honors the 2010 ATB Series with the following parks: Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon and Mount Hood National Parks.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverse: Varies by specific coin. Park name, state and 2010 on each coin.
This great looking set is a beautiful and easy way to begin or add to any America the Beautiful collection. Add this 5 Coin America The Beautiful set to your cart today!
With a unique design and 5 oz of Silver, the America The Beautiful coins combine the best aspects of collectibility and bullion investment appeal.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.