AH1370/1950 Saudi Arabia Gold One Guinea MS-66 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold coin is the Saudi Arabian version of the British sovereign. The coins' artistic calligraphic design makes them popular among World Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Authenticated and graded MS-66 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts a calligraphic design within a beaded circle with crossed swords and palm trees at the bottom.
- Reverse: An inscription within a beaded circle, with legend above and date below.
- Minted at the Saudi Royal Mint in Mecca.
Showcase your certified Saudi Arabian Gold coins by adding a presentation box to your order.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an interesting design, it is easy to see why the Saudi Arabian Guinea is highly sought after by collectors. Add this certified historic Saudi Gold coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review