This Gold coin is the Saudi Arabian version of the British sovereign. The coins' artistic calligraphic design makes them popular among World Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Authenticated and graded MS-66 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts a calligraphic design within a beaded circle with crossed swords and palm trees at the bottom.
- Reverse: An inscription within a beaded circle, with legend above and date below.
- Minted at the Saudi Royal Mint in Mecca.
Showcase your certified Saudi Arabian Gold coins by adding a presentation box to your order.
Containing .2354 of an ounce of Gold and featuring an interesting design, it is easy to see why the Saudi Arabian Guinea is highly sought after by collectors. Add this certified historic Saudi Gold coin to your cart today!