2011-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The U.S. Mint changes the design Proof Platinum American Eagles yearly, adding to the diversity and collectibility of this series. This 2011 issue represents the third principle in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution: To Insure Domestic Tranquility.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in mint-issued box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 14,835 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Preamble of the Constitution of the United States: “To Insure Domestic Tranquility.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investments with care by adding cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 10, 2011
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.