1999 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Rabbit BU (Diamond Eye)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The first release of the Series I from Perth Mint includes a total of 12 coins. This impressive coin features a .02 carat diamond that adds intrigue to the masterly crafted coin.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Features a .02 carat golden color diamond for an eye.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .999 fine Silver and the monetary denomination are shown.
- Reverse: Designed by Jovan Radanovich, the coin features a rabbit sitting on his haunches looking upward with tall grass. A colorized border surrounds the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This Year of the Rabbit coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 1999 Australia 1 kilo Silver Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.