2012 Australia 1 oz Silver Kangaroo (In Display Card)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Australian Silver Kangaroo is a one oz Silver bullion coin minted by the Royal Australian Mint. They are legal tender in Australia and are one of the few legal tender Silver bullion coins to change their design every year!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 20,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts the Wojciech Pietranik design of a Mereeba rock wallaby, denomination, purity and weight.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Australian Mint.
These curious creatures were depicted in words and artworks which seem inaccurate today, but are filled with the beauty of these animals capturing people’s imaginations. Add this beloved coin to your portfolio today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Fritz R
Date:Dec 1, 2015
Along with the Chinese Pandas, Aussie Kangaroos are some of the only changing design 'bullion' World coins. Not sure if these will ever have the wide audience of the Panda, but as always, APMEX was quick to deliver a high quality product.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.