- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful and detailed Silver Maple Leaf has a mintage of only 15,000 coins and features the treasured maple leaf . This Maple Leaf commemorates the 150th anniversary of the birth of Alphonse Desjardins with a special privy mark.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes to you in a leather case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II at age 79, a likeness created by Susanna Blunt and first used on Maple Leafs in 2004.
- Reverse: Features one of Canada’s most popular symbols, the maple leaf. "Desjardins" is written on the stem of each leaf to commemorate his life.
- Sovereign coin guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your Desjardins Silver Maple Leaf coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This classic maple leaf design is desired by collectors and investors alike. Add this 2004 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
Alphonse Desjardins is the founder of the Caisse Populaire Desjardins in Quebec and birthed the credit unions and community banks in North America.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.