Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1/2 oz .9167 fine Proof Gold coin depicts Samson and the Lion and is the 14th in the series of the Biblical Art coins produced by the Holy Land Mint. This beautiful coin comes in the original box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Contains a 1/2 oz Gold coin.
- Housed in the original display box with a certificate of authenticity from the Holy Land Mint.
- Obverse: An artistic rendering of Samson wrestling with the fierce lion in the Philistine city of Timnat, in ancient Mesopotamian style typical of the Canaanite period. A stylized palm tree symbolizes the Land of Israel, where this scene took place.
- Reverse: Face Value, Israel State Emblem, "Israel" in English, Hebrew and Arabic, the mint year, mintmark.
- Guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this Samson and the Lion coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.