2011 Israel 1/2 oz Gold Dead Sea 63rd Ann Israel Independence Prf
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis commemorative coin honors the 63rd anniversary of the State of Israel. A maximum mintage of 555 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the Dead Sea, combining unique geological and geographical conditions that render it a natural phenomenon and one of the most striking wonders of the world.
- Reverse: Displays the face value of 10 New Sheqalim along with a tribute to Independence Day 2011.
- Manufactured by the Israel Government Coins and Medals Corp.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint.
This unique Gold coin expresses why the Dead Sea is a deserving candidate as one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World". Add this 1/2 oz Gold Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.