This commemorative coin honors the 63rd anniversary of the State of Israel. A maximum mintage of 555 coins adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features the Dead Sea, combining unique geological and geographical conditions that render it a natural phenomenon and one of the most striking wonders of the world.
- Reverse: Displays the face value of 10 New Sheqalim along with a tribute to Independence Day 2011.
- Manufactured by the Israel Government Coins and Medals Corp.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint.
This unique Gold coin expresses why the Dead Sea is a deserving candidate as one of the "Seven Natural Wonders of the World". Add this 1/2 oz Gold Coin to your cart today!