1943 Mexico Gold 50 Pesos MS-65 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
With only 89,000 minted, 1943 is the lowest mintage of the Gold 50 Pesos series, and the only issue from which the denomination was omitted and a legend indicating the metal content was duplicated in its place.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- As of May 2016, only 33 examples of this one-year type have been graded higher by NGC.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 condition of this large Gold coin.
- Obverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle with a snake in its beak while perched on a cactus.
- Reverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Mexico Gold 50 Peso coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this certified 1943 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.