2010 5 oz Silver ATB Yosemite MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This is the finest known grade for the Yosemite National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. This is the 3rd coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program, and a great design.
- Contains 5 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect 69 grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depiction of the iconic El Capitan, which rises more than 3,000 feet above the valley floor. Inscriptions are: "Yosemite," "California," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series has captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Yosemite National Park is set within California’s Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s famed for its giant, ancient sequoias, and for Tunnel View, the iconic vista of towering Bridalveil Fall and the granite cliffs of El Capitan and Half Dome. In Yosemite Village are shops, restaurants, the Yosemite Museum and the Ansel Adams Gallery, offering prints of the photographer’s renowned black-and-white landscapes of the area.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.