2010 5 oz Silver ATB Mount Hood MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis is the finest known grade for the Mt. Hood National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. This is the 5th coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A view of Mount Hood behind Lost Lake, surrounded by "Mount Hood", "Oregon", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date. Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Mount Hood National Forest was established in 1892 and is one of the most visited national forests, with more than four million visitors annually. The park contains 170 developed recreation sites spread across more than one million acres. Popular recreation activities include boating, hunting, rafting and skiing, and Mount Hood is a popular destination for mountain climbers.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.