Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- PCGS tube protects and guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- The First Strike label guarantees these coins were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- The coins can be re-submitted to PCGS to qualify for the First Strike designation.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Production of BU Silver Eagles at the San Francisco Mint ended in 1992 and resumed in 2011, making these coins a part of history.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 25, 2014
First Strikes are always more preferable to dealers, and this being a 25-year anniversary coin + 1st year SF Mint production (after hiatus) gives this tube a lot more value than if one were to purchase the lowest priced silver eagle because it is much more impervious to the spot price and that added-value will increase exponentially over time. It, also, appears that silver has hit it's bottom, having resisted at $16 3 times and now rising quickly in spite of the strongest dollar in 20 years and the stock market at an all-time high. Imo, that speaks volumes about where this metal is headed. I already own 10 tubes, will be purchasing 25 more this week.
- Impervious To Spot Price
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Ideal Investment Choice
Date:Aug 16, 2011
These coins are beautiful! Sealed and marked as first strike in San Francisco. Unfortunately, the coins do not contain the mint mark which I was unaware of prior to purchasing. The coins will have to remain sealed to maintain their authenticity. As always, APMEX service is stellar!
Date:Aug 1, 2011
Lustrous, striking delineation. Absolutely scrumptious-looking coin. The silver eagle is the prettiest coin ever minted in my opinion. And these First Strike coins are outstanding specimens. Packaged in a SEALED PCGS container, San Francisco mint, you can't go wrong buying these gems. I'm stealing from my grocery budget and will be back to buy more of these babies. These are just bullion coins but they have a little more long-term upside, being PCGS, First Strike, and San Francisco mint. These coins are a cream-of-the-crop buy right now, in my opinion. I just hope these rolls don't sell out before I can purchase some more of them. Hi Ho Silver... Away....
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.