2011-W 1 oz Burnished Gold Eagle MS/SP-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsBurnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin, and are produced in much lower mintages. Additionally, this coin has been certified as a perfect MS/SP-70 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays. The West Point's "W" mintmark is shown below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Mintage of only 8,822 coins produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product