Burnished Gold American Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coin, and are produced in much lower mintages. Additionally, this coin has been certified as a perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the authenticity of the coin.
- Mintage of only 8,729 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding a fiery torch and an olive branch with her hair flowing behind her.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect your certified Gold coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
Burnished Gold American Eagles are struck on special blanks and treated to give them a look that is very distinct from regular business strike Gold Eagles. Add this 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!