2011-W 1 oz Prf Platinum American Eagle PR-70 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis coin is certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS and is encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Certified by PCGS as a perfect Proof 70 Deep Cameo.
- The First strikes label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Mintage of 14,835.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: The third of six designs representing the principles found in the Preamble of the Constitution of the United States: “To Insure Domestic Tranquility.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.