- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Platinum Eagles feature a yearly changing reverse design, adding to the desirability of this series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect PR-69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Mintage of 14,835 coins.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: The third of six designs representing the principles found in the Preamble of the Constitution of the United States: “To Insure Domestic Tranquility”.
Protect and display your Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 2011 Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.