- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Celebrating the 180th anniversary of the Mexican Federation, the Banco de Mexico has issues these limited Proof 1 oz Silver honoring each of the 31 states and the Federal District which comprises Mexico.
- Limited mintage of 10,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Part of the series celebrating the 180th anniversary of the Federation.
- Obverse: Depicts the seal of the Free and Sovereign State of Colima, date, denomination and mintmark. "Estado de Colima".
- Reverse: Features the Mexican Coat of Arms.
- Bears the "Mo" mintmark of the Mexico City Mint.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add these beautiful Mexican Proof Silver coins to your collection today!
The State of Colima is located in western Mexico on the Pacific coast and shares borders with the states of Jalisco and Michoacán. Colima is the fourth smallest state in Mexico and has the smallest population, but has one of the highest standards of living and lowest unemployment rate.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.