2010 5 oz Silver ATB Hot Springs MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis is the finest known grade for the Hot Springs National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. This is the 1st coin of the United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 DMPL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Image of the Hot Springs National Park headquarters with a thermal fountain in the foreground surrounded by "Hot Springs", "Arkansas", "2010" and "E Pluribus Unum".
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
First created by an act of Congress on April 20, 1832, Hot Springs National Park attracts millions of visitors each year for its therapeutic hot springs baths and easy accessibility, as parts of downtown Hot Springs are included in the park. This is the smallest national park in the U.S., with an area of just 8.67 square miles, but it has been a popular destination since its creation.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.