2011-W 1/2 oz Gold Eliza Johnson BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFirst Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Eliza Johnson.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Eliza Johnson.
- Reverse: Captures Eliza Johnson’s love of children. It depicts three children dancing and a Marine Band fiddler playing at the children's ball, entertained by the music of Marine Band fiddlers and young students from a local dance academy.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Eliza Johnson Gold coin to your cart today!
Eliza Johnson was born on October 4, 1810, in Greeneville, Tennessee. She was almost 16 and Andrew Johnson only 17 when they met. She married him within a year. In 1868, it was her love of children that led Mrs. Johnson to make a rare public appearance as first lady. During their final days in the White House, the Johnson's celebrated the President's 60th birthday with a ball to which only children were invited.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.