1993 Mexico 5 oz Silver 10 Pesos Piedra de Tizoc Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsPart of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 5 oz Silver coin features a motif from the Tizoc Stone, or Piedra de Tizoc, an Aztec monolith recording the victories of the Emperor Tizoc.
- Contains 5 oz .999 fine Silver, an impressively large coin.
- Limited mintage of only 51,900 pieces.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: image from the Aztec Tizoc Stone, with "Mo" mintmark and date to sides, and denomination of $10000 below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1992 Mexico Silver 10000 Peso coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1992 issues celebrated the Aztec culture.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.