1907 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle MS-64 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1907 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This highly collectible coin is a great addition to any numismatic collection.
- This coin has a mintage of 1,203,899.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast, surrounded by "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $10 Liberty Gold Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1907 $10 Liberty Gold Eagle graded MS-64 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.