1994 Mexico 5 oz Silver 10 Pesos Piramide del Castillo Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsPart of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 5 oz Silver coin features the Piramide del Castillo, a historical Mayan pyramid and has a mintage of only 2,100 pieces.
- Contains 5 oz .999 fine Silver, an impressively large coin.
- Packaged in a plastic bag.
- Limited mintage of only 2,100 pieces.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: image of the Mayan Piramide del Castillo, with "Mo" mintmark and date to sides, and denomination of $10 below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican Silver in general. Add this 1994 Mexico Silver 10 Peso coin to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of Gold and Silver coins in various sizes. The 1994 issues celebrated the Mayan culture.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.