Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2007-W 1/10 oz Burnished Platinum Eagle has a low mintage of only 5,556 coins adding to its collectibility.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle, as part of the Executive Branch in the "Foundations of Democracy" series, with a shield on its chest and “FREEDOM” inscribed on a ribbon.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your graded Platinum eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this certified 2007-W 1/10 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.