Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBack-dated Silver Panda's are highly collectible! This coin features the popular "Small Date" variety to add to your collection.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the MS-69 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a panda holding onto a tree branch along with the weight and purity.
- This issue is a Small Date variety.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
Display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this Small Date 1992 1 oz Silver Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.