Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
The South African Krugerrand coin represents a great gift and Gold investment opportunity. Add this 1973 1 oz Gold Proof Krugerrand to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 17, 2018
Bought this coin to remember the year I was born:) ITS shinny yellow with orange hue, just awesome coin to look at it.no scratches or any nicks on the coin-superb quality. Thanks APMEX for another great service!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.