2010 Australia 1 oz Silver Tiger MS-69 NGC (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2010 Silver Lunar Year of the Tiger features a tiger lying under a tree, and the Chinese character for "tiger". Certified a near perfect MS-69 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Year of the Tiger coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.