2008-W 1 oz Gold Buffalo SP/MS-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin, the lowest mintage 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin ever produced, has been graded a near-perfect MS-69 by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees your coin's MS-69 condition.
- Features a special burnished finish only used on Gold Buffalos in 2008.
- Mintage of only 9,074 coins.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this low mintage Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
PCGS has, at varying times, used both the MS and SP designations to refer to these burnished coins. Coins sold in this listing may bear either designation, but both are identical in meaning and value.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review