1988 Russia 1/2 oz Platinum The Tale of Igor's Campaign
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis commemorative coin pays homage to The Tale of Igor's Campaign, which was a poem of a failed raid made in the year 1185 by Kniaz Igor Svyatoslavich, Prince of Novgorod-Seversk.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 12,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a scribe at work with cavalry troops in the background. The bottom reads "The Tale of Igor's Campaign 1185” along the rim “1000 years of ancient literature”.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Saint-Petersburg Mint.
This coin was originally part of a six-coin series that lasted from 1988-1991. Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.