2011 5 oz Silver ATB Vicksburg MS-69 DMPL PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This United States America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program features Vicksburg National Park. This coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver and is graded MS-69 DMPL by PCGS with the First Strike attribute.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 Deep Mirror Proof Like (DMPL) First Strike grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts the U.S.S. Cairo as it would have been seen during the Civil War, surrounded by "Vicksburg", "Mississippi", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
The reverse of the Vicksburg National Military Park coin shows the USS Cairo, a Union ironclad gunboat that sank in the Mississippi River during the Battle of Vicksburg. In 1964, the ship was raised from the riverbed and restored to allow park visitors a look into Civil War life.
Vicksburg National Military Park in Mississippi honors the 47-day siege laid on the Confederate fort by the Union soldiers. The Union's victory at Vicksburg allowed the North to control the mighty Mississippi River and eventually win the war.
Vicksburg National Military Park also protects and maintains the Vicksburg National Cemetery. This park is the final resting place for 17,077 Civil War casualties. Of those lost, the identities of 12,909 are unknown.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.