$5 Indian Gold Half Eagle Pendant (Diamond-ScrewTop Bezel)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the design and quality of the jewelry item shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis pendant is a 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel with a scalloped face that comes complete with a beautiful $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle.
- The bezel contains 0.025 oz of Gold for a total combined Gold content of 0.267 oz.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars.”
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints:
* New Orleans
* San Francisco
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.