1989 China 1/4 oz Gold Panda Small Date BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Chinese Gold Panda coin is sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint. Gold Chinese Pandas are loved around the world for their yearly changing designs and .999 fine Gold content.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Mintage of 221,688 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year.
- Reverse: Features a single panda munching on a bamboo shoot.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 1989 1/4 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.