2011-W 1/2 oz Proof Gold Julia Grant (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of Julia Grant. Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold, making their intrinsic value just as exquisite as the design and production.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Julia Grant.
- Reverse: The design captures the courtship of a young Julia Dent and Ulysses S. Grant, horseback riding at her family's plantation, White Haven.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Julia Grant Gold Coin to your cart today!
Julia Dent Grant met future Union General and President Ulysses Grant at her affluent family's plantation, White Haven and engaged in 1844, and married four years later. During the Civil War, she moved her home often to be as close to her husband as possible while he commanded the Union forces. Julia was at his side as he rose to be one of the most famous generals in American history and, ultimately, the 18th President.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.