2011-W 1/2 oz Gold Julia Grant BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsFirst Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Julia Grant.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in an original box from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the bust of former First Lady Julia Grant.
- Reverse: Captures the courtship of a young Julia Dent and Ulysses S. Grant, horseback riding at her family's plantation, White Haven.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Julia Grant Gold Coin to your cart today!
Julia Dent Grant met future Union General and President Ulysses S. Grant at her affluent family's plantation, White Haven and was engaged in 1844, and married four years later. During the Civil War, she moved her home often to be as close to her husband as possible while he commanded the Union forces. Julia was at his side as he rose to be one of the most famous generals in American history and, ultimately, the 18th President.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.