$1 Indian Head Gold Type 2 AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese low mintage Gold coins were only produced for three years (1854-1856), making them a nice addition to any collection.
- Contains .0483 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in a plastic flip.
- Almost Uncirculated condition with traces of luster remaining.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Depicts the denomination and year of issue with “United States of America” above.
- Issued by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold $1 Indian Head coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $1 Indian Head coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.