1983 Israel Gold 5 Sheqel Herodion Ruins Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsBeautiful Proof Gold coin commemorating the Herodion Ruins, the historical hilltop fortress of King Herodes, issued by the Israel Coins and Medal Corp. in 1983.
- Contains .2497 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and delivered in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 4,346 coins.
- Obverse: Aerial view of the Herodion ruins with a stylized sun.
- Reverse: Denomination and logo of the Israel Coins & Medal Corp along with legend in two languages.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique 12-sided Israel 5 Sheqel Gold Proof coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.