- Product Details
- Buy Price
The finest known grade for the Olympic National Park America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver bullion coin. The Olympic National Park America the Beautiful coin is designed with natural wonder in mind.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 Deep Mirror Proof Like (DMPL) First Strike grade of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Similar to the Washington quarter featuring the text United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust, and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Image of an elk in front of Mount Olympus, surrounded by "Olympic," "Washington," "E Pluribus Unum" and the date.
- Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
Protect and display your ATB in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These popular and highly collectible 5 oz America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin series have captured the imagination of investors and collectors alike. Add this gorgeous coin to your collection today!
Olympic National Park is a 922,000 acre park featuring snow-covered mountains, lush rainforests and the dramatic Pacific coastline. President Grover Cleveland designated the Olympic Peninsula's forests as the Olympic Forest Reserve in 1897, forever preserving its serenity and majestic beauty in history. Ultimately, in 1938, President Franklin Roosevelt signed the act establishing Olympic National Park.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.