1910-S $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle MS-64 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsConsidered to be America's most beautiful coin, this $20 Gold coin was designed by sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens. This San Francisco $20 Gold Double Eagle has been authenticated and graded as MS-64 by NGC.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays holding a fiery torch and olive branch. The San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark is shown above the date.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars" above.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of investors and collectors alike. Add this certified 1910-S Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.