1967 Tonga 3-Coin Palladium Coronation Commem Set (3.529 APW)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsIssued by the island nation of Tonga to commemorate King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV. This coin was the first Palladium coin struck, which further adds to its rarity.
- This 3 piece commemorative set from Tonga contains 3.529 ounces of .9800 Fine Palladium.
- The coins in this set have been cleaned.
- Comes housed in the original packaging as issued.
- Only 1,500 minted.
- Counterstamped 1968.
- Obverse: King Taufa'ahau Tupou IV, coronation July 4th, 1967.
- Reverse: Crowned Arms of Tonga.
- The edge is lettered," HISTORICALLY THE FIRST PALLADIUM COINAGE."
Display your Palladium coin in style by adding a presentation box to your cart.
Add this historic coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.