2012 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The dragon is the most popular animal in the Lunar series, and this coin beautifully depicts this majestic mythical creature. Engravers have outdone themselves with this stunning design!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom". The Chinese character for "dragon" and the inscription "Year of the Dragon" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/4 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in "Dragon" years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Joey C
Date:Aug 28, 2015
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.