2012 Australia 1/4 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The dragon is the most popular animal in the Lunar series, and this coin beautifully depicts this majestic mythical creature. Engravers have outdone themselves with this stunning design!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom". The Chinese character for "dragon" and the inscription "Year of the Dragon" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/4 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/4 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in "Dragon" years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Joey C
Date:Aug 28, 2015
From:San Jose, CA
Date:Sep 20, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.